(16) Heavy Duty base table. All welded construction of 2" square steel tube with front service panel. Standard depth in 29" also available in 22" depth. Each leg has levelers with fitted black boots. Available in three heights. Painted enamel finish.
Please call for quantity discounts.
(76) Utility Tables provide large areas for receiving, assorting and temporary storage of samples and apparatus.
Counter tops shows are contructed of 1 1/4" thick Epoxy Resin.
Tables are available in any length desired and can be provided in 2'0", 3'6", 4'0" and 4'6" widths and in 2'7" heights. Please consult us for your particular needs. Please call for pricing and quantity discounts.
(12) Auxiliary tables lend added utility to the general laboratory layout. They are built to the same rigid standards and of the same fine materials as all other equipment and furniture. Auxiliary tables can be used as conference tables or for mounting special laboratory appartus, machinery and eqipment. All tables are furnished with epoxy resin tops, other top materials are available , when specified. Please call for prices.
(14) The rigid supports for these Balance Tables are provided with leveling devices and vibration dampeners. Tables are available with 1/4" polished plate glass tops on 1/4" thick felt pads and 1" thick Epoxy Resin sub-tops.
(2) The type BM balance table is made of Vermont marble with the top slab a full 3 inches thick.
This sturdy balance table weighs more than 700 pounds and is made to minimize and almost eliminate floor vibrations to assure the highest weighing accuracy. The type BM is furnished complete with marble side supports, top and tubular steel brace, 6 bolts and nuts along with 4 lead wedges are also furnished.
(8) This amazing table's height can be adjusted by one person with out the use of tools in less than 30 seconds. Adjust only one end and you have an incline table for physics. Adjust to 27" H and use in elementary grades. Raise to 39"H for display work. Table adjusts in 1" increments from 27"H to 39"H. Table boasts a 500 lb. weight capacity. The 4-1/2"H solid oak frame with exposed metal corner braces compliment the powder coated legs with adjustable glides. Available in four sizes with two top options, 1-1/4" plastic laminate or chemical resistant ChemArmor. Please call for quantity discounts.
(4) Features adjustable height from 28 1/2" to 38 1/2" and comes in two sizes; 36"L x 24' W and 48"L x 30" W. The top is chemical resistant, plastic laminate, with matte finish and black perimeter edge bumper. Heavy-duty all welded steel construction and four 250 lbs. capacity swivel casters. Two castes are lockable.Please call for quantity discounts.
(35) The assemblies are excellent for use where large unobstructed working areas are required. The cupboards are useful for storage of large quantities of material. Counter tops and curbs are constructed of 1-1/4" thick Charcoal Gray Colorlith unless otherwise specified. Different types of base units may be chosen. Service fixtures may be chosen.